Utah Scientific is always looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this dynamic, growing market. Listed below are the open positions within our company at this time. If you would like to apply for one of these positions or would like further information about career opportunities at Utah Scientific, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Marketing Communications Specialist Job Description
Utah Scientific Inc., is always looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this dynamic, growing market. Position available is Junior Marketing Communications Specialist. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow.
A bachelor’s degree or undergraduate in English, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field. A few years of work experience in creating content and social media is a plus.
- Develop knowledge of the company’s excellent product, services, and warranties; and ensure marketing communications, both traditional publications and digital communications, convey and develop the company’s purpose and mission.
- In collaboration with the sales team and the ACT database develop use cases which involve marketing programs and campaigns that will increase industry awareness of the company and our products.
- Creatively write content and develop finished products that include graphic design, press management and distribution for various marketing and communication channels; including, but not limited to email blasts, e-newsletters, website, blogging, social media, vlogging (scripts), marketing and promotional materials, news releases, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Increase online awareness and positioning by utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Review and edit materials written by others as requested.
- Keep all product pamphlets current and accurate as product evolves.
- Develop and produce projects in timely and budget-conscious manner.
- Take photographs and videos for use in print/digital publications.
- Provide assistance at product demonstrations and tradeshows as needed.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
V.P. of Sales
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and WordPress Web Design.
- Strong technical writing skills. Can write in a variety of tones in which will evoke readers emotions and stand out in the crowd. Can write on a variety of subjects within a variety of structures. Can write quickly and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to research and generate content ideas with creative perspective and opinion.
- Formal hands-on marketing and communications experience in a business setting a plus, not necessarily company specific.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly organized, and ability to multi-task.
- Team player who can be a huge contributor to a fast-moving team.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume attention Mindee Barnes to email@example.com.