FPGA Designer/Engineer Technician Job Description
Utah Scientific Inc., is always looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this dynamic, growing market. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the FPGA Designer/Engineer Technician. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow.
Minimum of 5 years experience in FPGA design using VHDL and should have a strong digital foundation.
Director of Firmware Engineers
- Have a working knowledge of VHDL
- Be able to create working code modules and run simulations on them.
- Compile VHDL code using Xilinx software tools.
- Experience using ModelSim simulation software to verify design modules.
- Experience using Xilinx Software tools to compile code modules.
- Understanding of Video and Audio signals would be a great benefit.
- Candidate must be self motivated and capable of working independently or as a member of a team.
- Quickly assimilate and refine existing designs.
- Apply test equipment and problem-solving skills in the lab.
- Capable of working closely with board designers and other FPGA team members.
If you meet the minimum qualification and are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Mindee Barnes, Human Resource Manager.