Utah Scientific Inc., an international manufacturing company is looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this growing dynamic market.
Position available is full-time Mechanical Engineer. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or an equivalent education required. Desired 2-5 yrs. of experience working in engineering.
Reports to: Director of Firmware & Hardware Engineer
Job Duties (Responsible for, but not limited to.)
• Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products.
• Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
• Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration.
• Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
• Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
• Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process.
• Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
• Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products.
• Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve
• Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar.
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Self-motivated and a great team player.
Pay: Negotiable, commensurate with experience.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com attn: Mindee Barnes
Embedded Software Engineer Job Description
Utah Scientific Inc., is always looking for energetic, talented people who share our passion for the broadcast equipment industry and want to join us in serving this dynamic, growing market. Position available is Entry-level to Senior-level Software Engineer. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow.
A bachelor’s degree in a related area and 4-6 yrs of experience in the field or a
related area is a must.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy real-time embedded control systems in a
distributed environment. Communications and control done over various
network communications protocols.
• Some windows application development GNU C, Visual Studio.
o Languages C/C++/C#.
• Some QT application development on Windows, Linux, Mac, IOS, and Android.
• Maintenance of existing windows applications is required.
Reports to: VP Engineering
• C/C++ development experience.
• Embedded System software development
• Network Socket communications experience.
Bonus Skill Set:
• Experience in the Broadcast Telecommunications Industry is a plus.
• QT Development experience.
• Embedded Linux experience.
• Embedded real-time control design and implementation experience over
network and serial connections.
• SNMP experience.
• IOS and Android experience.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in
applying for this position, please e-mail your resume attention
Mindee Barnes to firstname.lastname@example.org.