UT400 Utility Frame
The Utah-400 Series 2 Utility chassis is a 2 RU assembly, containing redundant AC power supplies whose purpose is to house Series 2 routing switcher input and output cards to create point solutions for specific needs. The chassis installs into a standard 19” equipment rack and consumes 2RU (3.5”). A removable front cover allows access to the cards and their indicators.
The power supplies and Passive Crosspoint card are standard with the chassis, while the two pairs of input and output cards are user customizable depending on the intended function of the chassis. The power supplies are auto-switching 90-230VAC 50/60 HZ, and operate in a redundant configuration.
Several different applications can be created using the various cards available for the Utah-400 Series 2 router. Several possibilities are listed below:
• SDI to SMPTE 2022 conversion, 12 or 24 channels.
• SMPTE 2022 to SDI conversion, 12 or 24 channels.
• Clean/Quiet processing of SDI signals, 12 or 24 channels.
• Frame Sync processing of SDI signals, 12 or 24 channels.
• Dis-embedding of audio signals from SDI, output on MADI, 12 or 24 channels.
• Embedding of audio signals onto SDI, 12 channels.
• Copper to Fiber SDI conversion, 12 or 24 channels.
• Fiber to copper SDI conversion, 12 or 24 channels.
Note: Some of these functions can be combined in one chassis.
2 RU assembly (19″x3.5″)
Redundant AC power supplies
Removable front cover allows access to cards and indicator
Passive Crosspoint card standard
Auto-switching 90-230VAC 50/60 HZ power supplies