XFD OX-2O 2X1-D & 2X2
The XFD OX-2O Changeover Cards provide an Optical Fiber Protection switch with 2×1 or 2×2 switching architecture.
Each card can be used for fiber redundancy switching, optical switching in fiber networks, or protection switching in optical ring networks.
The module can be controlled with external GPI control, or from the miniHUB WEB control interface (RCONmini). In addition it can also perform switching based on power supply failure.
The OX-2O-2X1-D version has an additional optical power sense on both inputs. The user can decide which optical trigger level (dBm) activates the switch, which will then automatically protect the fiber connection.
- Available in 2×1 and 2×2 versions
- GPI control available
- Large Optical detection range, 0dBm to -30dBm (-D verion)
- LEDs show selected input status and input signal presence (-D version)
- Automatic Protection Switching based on optical input power (-D version)
- Switching based on power failure
- Low optical insertion loss of typically < 2dB
- Use together with OS-2-50 to split fiber circuit into 2 fibers